Monday, October 21, 2013

Just Me, Myself, and I. (And all of the animals)

What happens when you do not have anyone at home to distract yourself with?

You have a not so delightful opportunity to look at yourself. You get the chance to admit to yourself that for the first time in your life that you have a really hard time reading. I mean it is normal after a tragic event to have problems that you didn't have before. But, what is so hard for me is that there is a certain amount of guilt when you are writing something for people to read when you have trouble reading yourself.

I also learned that my husband let's me watch what ever I want to want to. I haven't had an, "Oh! I don't watch this when he's not here!" So far I have only watched shows we normally watch together.

Well, I am going to work on some artwork for the page!  I am trying to come up with a nickname for the people that follow my page! Let me know if you have any ideas!


Have you a good night guys!

No comments: