Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
from Das Whetsel Haus!



I would be lying if I said that I wasn't glad that this year is almost over.

BUT...

It hasn't been a bad year. It has been a year of finding a groove, making friends and finding uplifting moments.

I am currently watching a 2013 in review on NBC. That means I am writing this through tears. I have cried at the drop of the hat. I am also smiling. There are so many great stories from this last year. I cry every time I hear the word "Batkid."

The best thing that happened in my life in this last year has been making friends. Some old friends that I reconnected with and some that are brand spanking new ones that have helped me to figure out who I am. I am not one for resolutions. But, I will be making goals. Both personal, with my family and as a business woman.

There is one keyword that I plan of focusing on. It was value and weight. Is important and a limited resource. And, you never know when yours will be over.

The word is "Time."

Anyway, it is time for company and games. I hope your 2014 is better than 2013. No matter how good your 2013 was.

No comments: