Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Some Days Are Heavier Than Others

Some days are what I call "Sarah Heavy." Days like today. EVERYTIME I open listen to what is playing it reminds me of her. ("Sing" by My Chemical Romance) The CMA awards are wrapping up with her favorite country song. We played Old Crow Medicine Show's version (the original) of "Wagon Wheel." And,  I saw watching all day. The Transam we parked across from, the lady bug ornament, the anchor ornament. I had been considering doing a photographic biography of sorts soon. I am taking all of these things as sign that today is the day to do it. It is more for me than anyone else. But, sharing her memory eases my pain a little.



































This was the last picture that I took of Sarah. 
She made it her profile picture on her Facebook page. It's still there.




No comments: