Sunday, November 17, 2013

I made a pie. Does that count?

On a weekend full of potential, I made a pie. Well, I also got laundry washed. That's pretty much it for the entire weekend. My energy level is coming up slowly. A couple of months ago, I wouldn't have got that much done. But, I still feel like I am letting my family down. Including myself.

I am not leaving up to my potential in the least. I tend to be a "why even bother" type when it comes to housework. Especially when my hormones and stress level are fighting against me. I get to find out if the company that rubs our software can fix my boo-boo from Friday when I get to work tomorrow. Between that and the fact that it's that time of the month. If it's TMI for you, then you obviously Donny spend a lot of time around women . If not wasn't for the fact that Zanax knocks me out, I would have taken them over the entire weekend. 

My body locked down, I have a headache and I am nauseated. I can not think straight. I am expecting the worst and hoping for the best tomorrow. But, it has shut me down for today. 

Today I could be sewing aprons to sale for funds to go towards new kitchen equipment. (My mixer died, last night.) 

I could be painting. I could be cleaning.

But. I am not. 

Instead, I am trying to keep my mind from exploding into little bits. Playing a video game helps, a little. But, even the games that don't kick my motion sickness into overdrive give me a headache after a while. 

I do not see much of a productive evening in my future either.

And before you say, it's ok to goof off now and then, I am this way a lot. But, like I said, it's getting better.

Slowly, but surely. Just not tonight.

No comments: