Saturday, November 30, 2013

Random Things That I Am Thankful

I am a bit late posting my list of things I am thankful for. It is important to me to find the smallest things that make us happy. Some days, those are the only good things we have.

I am thankful for my families twisted sense of humor. It makes things like playing Taboo ways more fun.

IMDB.com - Without you we would be up late at night wondering "Who the heck was that actor and what have I seen them in?" 

Malibu Rum

The DC Universe... Especially the women

My Blogging group. You girls are awesome and make me feel better about myself.

My son, or as we think the dog calls him,The Boy. He is awesome on so many levels and in so many ways.We had a Beatles sing a long fest in the car at his request at his request yesterday. 

Mr. J. Best husband a woman could ask for.

Rick. He's my therapy dog.

Sincerely, I thankful for the creators of anxiety medications. There are so many of my loved ones that have benefited from them over the years.

Assassin's Creed. My son and husband have spent much time bonding while playing the game together.

The people that work retail and keep a smile on their faces. It is a hard thing to do at times. Especially at the end of a long shift when everything has gone wrong that day. Been there, done that.

Pablo Picasso. His work rocks.

Julie Newmar, Michelle Pheiffer, and Anne Hatheway. I'll leave it to you to figure that one out.

Smart Phones

Ibuprofen

Bacon Cheeseburgers, even though I can hardly eat them any more. Oh, and turkey burgers.

Doctor Who, well, BBC in general.

Gerard Butler and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

And, I am thankful that this headache is easing up. So, I am going to wrap this up. I am thankful for a lot more. But, for now, I will leave it at that. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!






No comments: