Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Artsy Aspirations


So, I am thinking about going back to school and getting my degree in art or multimedia art. Might even do both. But, I also want to do roller derby. Unless we win the lottery, I don't see being able to do both. But, by George, I may try. I really felt like a degree in art in this town would be wasteful. Then, I remembered that we want to move to a larger town in a few years. One with a more “artsy” feel to it.

I have had nightmares about going to school for years. But, with everyone posting about school and doing homework, I am really starting to miss it. I wish that I could go back in time and talk to myself. I wish that I had the confidence and knowledge of I deserved to be “what I wanted.” Alas. I can't. I know things wouldn't be the same but still.

But, I will keep the world out there updated. Here's hoping your world is filled with peace and blessings.

No comments: