Monday, January 30, 2012

I never thought I would miss Salma Hayek in my bedroom.

OK... Jerry has had Salma Hayek pictures up in the bedroom as long as I have been around. He took them down. I kind of miss her watching over us while we are sleeping. And, maybe I kind of wanted to go nanner-nanner, he's mine. He also took down the huge Mad Max poster. It had large images of Both Mel and Tina. But, Mel is still hanging on the wall in a smaller picture.

It all stemmed from working on our kitchen. we are having to do a little remodeling. I am trying not to run off with the project. I want to make sure it looks like a family house. Not, a girly house. Ugh...

_________________________________________________

And, my "enter" key is giving me fits.

_________________________________________________ 

 I watched "Armageddon," today. Again. I love the movie, even though I cry through the last 2/3 of it. My favorite aspect of the movie is the concept of redemption. And, how everyone received some form. My favorite is when the mom tells the boy, "That man isn't a salesman. He's your daddy." But, that is a blog for another day.

_________________________________________________ 

 It occured to me I am crying a lot. This is a good sign. I have always cried a lot. But, in the last few months, I couldn't hardly cry at all.

_________________________________________________ 

One of the hardest thing about having best friends is having to share them. It's also one of the greatest joys.

 _________________________________________________

Finding the line between having the faith of a child, and NOT reacting like a child is a really hard thing to do.

_________________________________________________

Last little note, I am on several medications for various reasons. FYI, this might be TMI for some people. Some meds do some weird things to your body. My cholesterol meds make my urine stink. And, the iron pills make for sticky black poop. So, always use our guest bathroom.

_________________________________________________

And, you should check out my husbands blog. http://chasteknight.blogspot.com/

No comments: