Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a little update

Well, it’s been a while. So, I guess I will start with this coming weekend. My phone show the next 3 events listed on my calendar. After I dismissed Jerry’s work shift today, Sarah’s birthday came up on the list. She would be turning 15 on Monday. My heart skipped a little when it came up. Jerry and I both took the day off. So did my mother. Since Jerry and I did not get to take a honeymoon when we got married, we are going this weekend. Sarah was really unhappy about us not getting to go. And, she wanted to go to Dallas. She was such a big city girl. She would want us to go. And, we will make a point to celebrate the little things that we would love. Maybe a balloon release. I am really excited. We need to get out of town. We have a real hotel room and all.

On another note, I went for a physical last week. I complained about being tired. A LOT. Not the depressed tired where you are sitting on the couch going, “I don’t want to get up and do anything.” This is a, “I really need to get up and get these things done.” I had to do two trips worth of blood work. I also have to do another test. So far, I have to add B12, D and iron. I just hope we can find out what the problem is.

I got to go to the ladies Christmas party for our church, tonight. We had so much fun. : ) We had an ornament exchange. Hilarity ensued. Thanks ladies. I could go on. But, I really am tired. Thank you guys for listening.


No comments: